Yes, your credit is probably not the greatest, but that does not always mean a car loan is unthinkable.
We work harder than anyone to find you the auto loan you need with a rate that’s manageable. And we can state that we offer some of the best auto loan approval rates in the industry.
There are 61,050 individuals who reside in Aiken, and roughly 18,315 of them have less-than-perfect credit.
At Car Loans SC, credit issues aren’t an issue.
And keep in mind that a bad credit used auto loan in Aiken is a highly effective way to rebuild your credit.
Believe it or not, a lot of car dealerships are concerned about clients spending past an acceptable limit when getting a vehicle financed in Aiken. Let’s be honest, spending too much money raises the potential for defaulting. An average income in Aiken is $20,844 every year, or $1,737 a month. You should commit no more than 10% of this amount for your car loan in Aiken, SC. That means Aiken car payments ought to be about $174.
If you can’t provide a considerable down payment, pay back your Aiken SC auto loan within 4 years, when possible.
You have to be careful of any dealership that promises no credit check car loans in Aiken.
The car dealers with whom we’ve partnered carry out credit assessments. However, they do approve bad credit in Aiken, SC.
A car loan prepared through Car Loans SC can strengthen your fico scores. After all, our dealers send your payments back the credit agencies.
Dealerships and Auto Finance Companies in Aiken (SC)
- Dick Smith Chrysler Jeep, 136 Jefferson Davis Highway 29801
- Honda Cars of Aiken, Aiken Augusta Highway 29801
- J & J Grocery, 3104 Wagener Road 29801
- J S Graves Auto Sales, 1339 Edgefield Highway 29801
- Johnson Motor Company, 490 Jefferson Davis Highway 29801
- Ladd Britt Auto Sales – Wholesale & Retail, 2270 Whiskey Road 29803
- Aiken Finance Corporation, 750 Richland Avenue East 29801