At Car Loan South Carolina, you may find yourself eligible for an auto loan, despite that your credit rating has been better. Here are credit scores in South Carolina in general:
- Avg SC Credit Rating: 665
- FICO Score Viewed as “Bad”: 620 or less
- Number of Individuals with Poor Credit: 1,387,609
If you need a bad credit auto loan in South Carolina, we offer access to lenders who don’t instantly turn down consumers with credit ratings below 620. Just click here to submit your application online. If you earn more than $1500 per month and can boast a debt to income ratio of less than P, you have a good chance of qualifying.
Read on for some things you can do to better your odds of qualifying.
- Supply 20% Down.
- Get a Co-buyer.
- Don’t Allocate More Than 20% of Your Monthly Income to Paying Off Your Auto Loan
- If All Else Fails, Get Financed at a Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealership in SC.
What kind of vehicle should you finance? Pre-owned. Definitely. Used automobiles will be cheaper to buy and to cover with insurance.